Serving All Your International Tax Law Needs
As international tax lawyers, we understand and appreciate the material issues you face. Schwartz Law provides international tax law representation and guidance to organizations and individuals requiring assistance with cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions. Whether you are a global business veteran looking for specific advice or new to the international business scene and need some preliminary or basic guidance, we take the time to help you succeed. We’ll examine the opportunities that exist as well as carefully assess the repercussions of international tax laws that impact them, providing practical strategies and solutions that complement your long-term goals.
From standard tax issues to the most complex business matters, the team at Schwartz Law is ready to provide the international tax law support you need:
- Outbound investment planning and implementation
- Inbound investment planning and implementation
- Global reorganizations
- M&A due diligence, structuring and post-integration consulting
- Addressing tax exposure items including Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP), IRS streamlined filing compliance procedures, etc.
- Tax authority audits / controversy
- Transfer pricing analysis
- International tax planning and compliance (through our CPA sister firm, Schwartz International)
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist with your international tax legal matters.